Going up to Jubilee Lake today, Wednesday through Saturday. Camping in my moms tent, a warm fire and my charcole BBQ should provide heat and cooking. We are hoping to take some great pictures, then I hope to be able to show them here. (Showing them here is "ify" with moms camera, lol. The downloads are a hard thing to accomplish.)
I thought mom was going to go fishing, but she didn't have time to get her pole ready. I am taking up Shauns throw blanket (and yarn) to get more done, I hope. (Also pen and paper in case my muse shows up).
Cold nights and warm days are what we are hoping for, after all we are hauling up firewood and bbq charcole. My mom has neat little fire starters. I hope to get her recipe for the campfire starters when we get back and share it here.
Hotdogs, chili and corn bread, moms homemade sour dough bread. Instant oatmeal, soup, sandwich meat and tomatos and ooh~ marshmallows, ooh there goes my South Beach diet, lol, and I'm not complaining. I got mom some chocolate, good chocolate, but I am hoping to abstain, wish me luck. Oh yes, energy bars too are going...Water, did I say water? Oh yeah, clothes and camping gear and can you tell I am going to feast up there?
Leo (my dog) has never actually been camping before so it will be fun to see what and how he does, woof, woof, woof. Well that is where I'll be. Later. Leslie Ann.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment