
Life is sort of funny. Just when I think that everything is starting to turn around and looking good, wham, bam, off the track I go.
My trailer, which is actually my mothers until I get it paid off, has become a haven for me.
Today is the Sunday that I'd be paying my tithing, ten percent to the Lord at church. But since I have no money to do so, well, I guess I'll stay home. I was SOOO looking forward to paying my tithing, which I believe in devotedly. Now since my "Payee" has taken over my money for me I am left without being able to pay my tithing. Ironic because she is following her duties and helping me. Paying my bills should be a relief off of my shoulders but it took away the one thing I was doing that made me feel human. Guess I'll just go back to bed. On second thought maybe I'll celebrate!!
Bumps in the road... I love my family and I know they love me too. I love them! So many changes in so little time!! I was euphoric until Friday.
Here it is August already, can you believe it? We've been under an excessive heat warning for four or five days now here in Pendleton, Oregon. Yesterday was 108 degrees and it's supposed to be the same today. Here inside my trailer it was 100 degrees yesterday. Bumps in the road, do I run up an electric bill that is high, or just survive this heat for a couple of more days?

108?! Wow! I've been complaining about low 90's. That'll teach me! LOL Today's in the upper 70's, with fluffy white and gray clouds in a bright blue sky. We're going to walk from the C&O Canal to the Pawpaw Bridge, taking photos along the way. (BTW... our electric bill is triple what it had been in cooler months!) Love you. Dena
ReplyDelete